Unaccounted Apology
I’m sorry I thought
We were going somewhere.
I’m sorry I smiled
When you played with my hair.
I’m sorry I fell
For you right at the start.
I’m sorry I hoped
You’d give me your heart.
I’m sorry I thought
We were going somewhere.
I’m sorry I smiled
When you played with my hair.
I’m sorry I fell
For you right at the start.
I’m sorry I hoped
You’d give me your heart.
I’m sorry I cried
Over memories of us.
I’m sorry I wanted
More than just lust.
Over memories of us.
I’m sorry I wanted
More than just lust.
I’m sorry I waited
For your call by the phone.
I’m sorry I called
When you weren’t even home.
For your call by the phone.
I’m sorry I called
When you weren’t even home.
I’m sorry I reached
For your hand again tonight.
I’m sorry I kissed
You as it all burned bright.
For your hand again tonight.
I’m sorry I kissed
You as it all burned bright.
I’m sorry I played
Along like your little doll.
And I’m sorry I lied
Cause I’m not sorry at all.
Along like your little doll.
And I’m sorry I lied
Cause I’m not sorry at all.
(c) Miss Amazing 2008
4 comments:
帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com
方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號
NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
IWANNA
I LOVE your poem!! I think it's so kewl that you're into poetry- it's an awesome way to express yourself and your emotions. Keep writing, girl!
Your'e poem is amazing, I didn't know that you liked the Twilight Series and Paramore, Paramore is Awesome!!!
wow..thats amazing...i realy like it..keep up writeing...its awsom..good job.
Post a Comment