Wednesday, January 14

This Heart, MY Heart

This Heart, MY Heart

You never knew the truth,
don't you want to know now?
Quit trying to play it off,
it's my side you won't allow.
But I've got it right here,
all that I have to say.
Stop! Let me get it out.
so don't try to go away.
I loved you from the beginning,
ready to give you all of me.
Didn't you hear it in my words?
In my eyes! Didn't you see?!
This heart, MY heart
filled with faults and flaws
I offered it to you,
waiting there, you never saw.
How could I trust you?
I almost gave you my heart.
I lost myself somewhere,
yet you left at the start.
Now I'm finally done,
leaving you far behind.
I'm pushing you away.
I've made up my mind.
I don't want you here,
so I suggest you leave.
Get out of my life, now!
Find another to decieve,
because now you know
you aren't decieving me.

(C) Stevie 2009

1 comment:

stevie, said...

I kind of love how it posted at 11:11 AM. Make a wish when you read it.