Monday, March 23

Life Will Continue Momentairly

Life Will Continue Momentarily





One brief moment,
And my world gets thrusted into a rush of emotions.
I'm Ecstatic.
I'm Worried.
I'm Frustrated.
Time slows and my emotions land from the sky
and I'm Content.
My world fades from focus.
I try to grip on to something
but my senses fail me.
There is not a combination of words that
escribe how I feel,
at this moment, right now,
with you.
But I guess I'll do my best:
Every beat of my heart,
I feel the rush of blood through my veins.
And my stomache burns from this diet
of nerves,
but it's all I can choke down.

My knees feel like they'll give with the next step,
and I'm surprised to see I'm still walking with you.
And as we walk together,
I'm so close to dissolving from here.
I might fade.
Reality hits,

and I think of one way to express myself to you:
One kiss.
Just to show you this.
I pull all that I can in me together,
and compose myself,
I'm ready to show you.
And you leave.
I watch as you drive away,
and I'm Relieved

No comments: