Thursday, December 25

Chasing Stars.

Chasing Stars.

I gaze up to the stars
But I have to strain my eyes.
I can't see them up there
They're hiding in disguise.
I'm wanting to grab them
But it just seems too hard.
From here, this spot
They seem too far.
I don't want them to fade
Won't they stay for now?
Give me the time to dream
Don't take the last bow.
What am I chasing?
I'm looking up at these
I have to decide
Before they fade with the breeze.
Hold on, don't go away
Please don't leave, don't fade.
If only you'd wait a moment
You could just light up my day.

(c) Miss Amazing 2008

1 comment:

Gini said...

hey! we've commented eachother before (and i'l probably follow this one because i like poerty, and your really good)

so, i really liked this one. i dont know why, exactly, but it had a really simplistic feel! :)

and in regards to your comment on my previous post, the CDs i got over xmas were, blacksails in the sunset (AFI), Your Awful, I Love You (ludo), the anti-mother (norma jean), teh finacee(the chariot), and fearless (taylor Swift)

:)

-gini