Monday, December 22

Paint me a picture

Paint Me A Picture

Drip, drop.
The paint falls onto my canvas
And for the moment
The rest of the world leaves me.
Drip, drop.
I fiddle with my brush as I think
What shall I create?
One curious idea intrigues me.
Drip, drop.
This sound is almost like music
Greying out the world
I play this tune all the time.
Drip, drop.
This pictures is taking shape now
I don't call it art
Because I just see it as mine.
Drip, drop.
I think its almost offensive
Do people think of it?
Would they consider it for purchase?
Drip, drop.
It's never good enough for me
I can't paint just one
So maybe it's not even worth it.
Drip, drop.
The paint falls onto my canvas
And for the moment
The rest of the world leaves me.
Drip, drop.
I've found my way to get away
But it isn't real
This way of dealing decieves me.
Drip, drop.

No comments: