Fathers.
If only you cared
You could see her smile
If only you cared
You'd drive another mile
If only you cared
To send a birthday card
If only you cared
It wouldn't be this hard
If only you cared
She'd have another side
If only you cared
She could be alright
If only you cared
You could make her day
If only you cared
She could be okay
If only you cared
About your first girl
If only you cared
You could be her world
(c) Miss Amazing 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cool poem, stevie. I left you a comment on your other blog (you know ,the one entitiled "think.") It on a post about gay rants. I was going to let you know it's there, cuz i wasn't sure if you'd see it or not since it was on an older post. If you have time, read it and tell me what you think. I'm all up for discussion :)... friendly discussion of course! I'm not in to being mean :)
thats a really deep poem. it makes you think, if he only cared what would be different
Post a Comment